Friday, October 10, 2008

of frnds, love and #

there are a few things that really matter to me.

i take them seriously.
seriously, not joking!

frnds being one of them.
i ve spent my childhood constantly being uprooted from one place to be transplanted another as papa was constantly getting transferred every 3 years or so...
and of things that these constant flights from one place to another taught me, was to cherish the time i had with my present friends, the very relationship and equations i shared with my friends.

to whom it may concern.
i love my friends, for who they are, how they are and whatever they want to do.
i accept them as is.
no regrets, no complaints.

i try n avoid faking friendships. they are sacred to me.

and the only thing that always beats me, is how do i end up being that, stupid idiot who acts as though he cares bout nothin. i care.
and people label me this...
...


forget it.
thats it.

1 comment:

Chronicler said...

u've never told me that u were a globe trotter.. as to u being serious about friends... i dont think it needs ur explaining..its pretty self evident :)