Friday, February 20, 2009

i disappoint me.


(first things first... the title is utterly rubbish, its gramatically incorrect! - random reader of nigams blog if you are reading this then, am sorry)



I donno if its far to early to write this post but, it has been utter disappointment that my entry was not selected for technovision 09 (DCE techfest technical paper presentation contest) or TechXbit (IET tech fest). Its a disppointment not just cause it wasnt selected but for the fact that i really worked hard for it... nearly 5 days working all alone, late nights till 4-5 am and you know... missed out on quite a few things. Had put all that MBA prep on the backburner... And the hunger at 3 am in the morning at the hostel... F***! 
AND THE BASE LINE BEING THAT I CRAMMED AND SLOGGED WITH ALL THAT HELL LOADS OF BOOKS AND NET... sheer frustration...  And all that hardwork seem ki it has gone down the drain.

I DISAPPOINT MYSELF AGAIN!