Thursday, May 7, 2009

100

hey this ones my 100th!

pleasent surprise... given that its nearing 3 am and am desperate for anything good...

End sems (VIth sem) have blown the air outta me... am gasping to breath in this jam packed and  suffocating preparation. In spite of all the lessons that ive learnt in last 5 sems, i find myself in the same quagmire again.... havent read nything and studying at th 11th hpour is making no difference... GoD! somebody please postpone the exams by a week more...

btw i exercised my electoral franchise yesterday, for the first time. The indelible ink mark is really cool btw... lol...

and and... the birthday last week was good. Delicious dinner at home. Parents. Peace == Ammazing!
and the "other celebration" which followed was good as well. But for the burning a hole in my pocket thing, everything else was nice in it... lol :)

so... ill be off for the next 15-20 days... (whom am i telling this??? lol hardly anyone reads my blog...)
Nyways tada!

1 comment:

TheBanyanTree said...

hey...dat sounds similiar story of mine...3am,voting,xms,bday...lolz
:)