Sunday, January 13, 2008

And finally I(we) did it!


Actually this isn't any feat that we have achieved, a mammoth task completed or a herculean mountain moved, its just that I finally did what actually started as a challenge, a 'dare' to be precise and later became a kind of fantasy, an obsession.
I had thought about the stupidity and sickness of the whole point of doing it and it had prevented me from attempting this for so long . But finally in the mind-bending company of really sick people of CVR friends association I did it. Am not entirely blaming them for doing it but it is not equivocal to say that without their company I wouldn’t even have had thought about it.
The idea struck me as a bolt from blue as we were returning after Bhaskar's treat. A delicious course of tangy Thai food had numbed our senses and minds. Wild we are, never even thinking twice as to what we were attempting at, we went in there under the chilly-foggy shroud of January winters and and
And….
Oh! I must tell u this….

I pissed on the wall of SNH! Oh Yes! Call me a sick despot but I did it! Right there in that old red brick wall right behind that" zoo-hostel"!

No comments: