Sunday, December 23, 2007

ON REQUEST.

(Although I "don’t" like to share the following tenets I've learnt in the first year at college, for each of them reminds of the the follies that ive commited and paid dearly for, but due to some special requests to put this one also on my blog, I oblige….)

Few things i can tell for sure i learnt in college...

1. I’ve learned that no matter how good a bandi is, how hard u try to b honest with her, befriend her... care for her, she’ll only contribute to your alcoholism.

2. I’ve learned that no matter how much I care, some people(other than our good ol chicks) are just assholes.

3. I’ve learned you should always leave loved ones with loving words. You may need to borrow money, n take treats.

4. I’ve learned that sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you’re down will be the ones who do.(So kick ass when u hav time!)

5. I’ve learned that you shouldn’t compare yourself to others — they are more fucked up than you think.

6. I've learnt that no matter how hard I try I cant work-hard/study until am in serious trouble.(so I don take the trouble to even plan studies before exam season).

7. I’ve learned to say, “FUCK U ! if they can’t take a joke” in 6 languages.(N may b thats y they call me "THE FUCK MAN" lol..).

Sorry but thats the way I am. Cant help being cynical !!

No comments: