Wednesday, March 19, 2008

all alone in my room

Mid sems have passed... its 10 pm... just watched "Charlie wilsons war".... tom hanks, julia roberts, om puri... wasnt that bad a movie.... of course! a tom hanks one is never bad.



sitting all alone all over again, hostel room 122, me and my laptop... lol...



varying thoughts pass my mind like breeze of february, cool, comforting, yet the gloom it carries prevails over everything else. Mid sems have come to an end, as everything else eventually will...



it was Holi celebration today,... and here i am after it all, all broken (literally, ive got this big sprain in my feet, aah! it hurts), its hard even to walk.... and thats one good reason am not having dinner today, just like the countless "other days" its only the sleep that satifies stomach and quenches mind...

holi celebrations were "good" last year... this year it was... i donno... it felt really bad...

No comments: