Monday, March 24, 2008

confessions...

to start with confessions... first things first... writing a confession was never my spontaneous idea... i got it from somewhere else... am writing it cause i think its cool...

1. am a bad looser. i hate loosing,... it irritates me... and i hate it the most when i get poor grades... it feels like somebody has grabed and jolted my guts.

2. i trust no one. ive stopped trusting ppl in college... i mean the way people say stuff, right behind each others back makes me puke on their faces... sheh! ( but alas! what am i saying... ive joined the same brigade it seems)

3. i like vanity (may be my fav sin). its a habbit that refuses to leave me... deep down inside i know that may be am hollow,.... all vanity-no substanse... am a multifaceted faker !

4. i really am an idiot (thats what they call people who dont do much plotting behind back)! i trust people easily, i tell them all my secrets, and they slap me on my face by mocking me behind my back, slandering all around... ive got helluve experience from such a bunch of pathetic gossip mongers... and i keep repeating the same mistake

5. i hate "ignoring" people , still i do ignore many of them ....may be quite a few times i do it cause they do the same to me... so that i can make a "point"...

6. i love to hurt the ones i dont like.... indeed am sadistic, i feel happy when they feel pain.

7. am really mean and gross when it comes to money... thats cause i have this perinnial financial crunch going on... i spend bucks like moron and then i have no money... so i cry for even a penny....

rest... next time...

No comments: