Tuesday, March 4, 2008

truth, lies and a bit of malice

am not that good a person... i lie, am selfish... malice is inherent in me...
not that bad either...for in any case my conscientious governs my prudence not the malice inherent...

its nearing two years since I've joined college, and as i reflect on the days spent, the evenings enjoyed, the nights slogged, its a journey I'll never forget, if not regret...

as i turn another page, as i walk another way after... after i realized some more mistakes i made, not to mention some prejudices i discovered in people, which i had pretended for long that i didn't knew ever existed in them... its sheer nostalgia that grips me...
nostalgia, a feeling so gripping, so blinding, it just overwhelms all logic, all reasoning,... and i see myself back in the days i had lived, days that were dreams come true. Its frustrating! for every piece of my existence longs to be there, there with the people i had cared, people i chose i would be there for, forever. And its frustrating! for i know am never going to be there again. Its frustrating! for may be i went wrong somewhere, wrong with choices i made, wrong with myself. Its frustrating! for the arrow of time shall never be turning back...
Then its back again, back to my room, back to the desk, back for the preparation of yet another mid sem... ( and that too reminds me of something... the second sem midsems...aah! it hurts!)

lol chal! jo bhi hai...
at least i have few things to regret and a lot of memories to live with, lots of new friends to die for ... lol

1 comment:

Enjoy life said...

hey u!
I cant believe it each word u wrote matches exacly the words of my mind which i had to speak out for years but could not....today i spoke through ur .......its touching.really.dont worry i am with you.