Friday, May 23, 2008

its all smoke, this rain...

my rains started with fire...
mixing it in my breath, poisoning my blood, numbing my senses... i feel light... free soul.
as i slowly burn it and it burns me inside, i feel releived of the pain that simmers inside me, burning me.
its rain and its smoke....

is it breathlessness, nausea or sheer exasperation of my body or the thirst of my soul that makes me wonder,
why is it all smoky? unclear? unanswered?
or may be the question needs rephrase.. am i the smoke... or is it all smoke inside out..???

its rain and its smoke.
or may be its all smoke, this rain...

3 comments:

Chronicler said...

you know all of this mulling over is wonderful to read...but somewhere down the line thinking too much or brooding like you do doesn't help ur case...it just entangles you... but don't heed my advice,i should be the last person the earth to be doling out such advices...

Divita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Divita said...

er...maybe everythings just an abstract of reality (not that anything exists in this case), like white silhouettes of your questions as well as their answers, all wrapped in the smoke.

and if i am not mistaken, you are completely numb. and i strongly believe that in this condition you have no sense of choice, hence no answers to the quesitons that you have asked.

are you joking???