Friday, July 11, 2008

Writing for the sake of writing…. Or more???


Writing for the sake of writing… or more??? It’s the same question that I ask myself as sit down tonight in my little "cubicle". I donno and may be I don really need to. It hardy matters that I write something, lest I understand the whole purpose of the urge that makes me sit down and attempt to capture those fleeting instants in the delirium of my banalities. Writing for the heck of it is just another way of reflecting on your thoughts… a mirror on the wall… it shows you what you think. Truth. (lest you start to hide beneath layers of make-up-made-up thoughts )
Reflections on JAIPUR tour.
A single sentence that may surmise it all Lots of things that I learnt that I need to learn.
It really is a discovery when you find that all the people that live around you have something to show you… things you do, but they do it better… and you always thought that you were good at it. And most of the times they do it as simply as any one would do it… but still they do it better...

Few things… many things…( alphabetical order )

Aastha

Fearless.Of all the idiosyncrasies that she is possessed with, she happens to be one person who has most to teach.Flagrant zeal to question… amazing! A sense of style and sophistication that she carries creates an aura… captivates attention… and she is natural at it… {no circus stuff (usually)}.

Ap

Quite.Its peace that you learn. To say nothing and do everything.

Jyoti

Humble.After the final nettech exam while I was taking a roller coaster ride on my oblivion in rankings, there she was, roaming around, as clueless as ant. And what had she scored??? 355/450 (highest among us DCEites). That’s humble!

Prateek

Spirited.He is like that little rat who keeps on doing something… always busy. I mean, once he is on for something, its just a feast to watch him do it. Day in and day out he keeps poking around that thing, an untiring natural "effortless" effort. Those initial lab days at nettech, working with him, will always inspire me in days to come.

Swati

Affable.God! She is the most affable creature on planet earth. I mean its hard to find a person interested in someone else's business … but this girl seems to be on a mission to help/understand everyone of them.

GEM.

No comments: