Saturday, August 16, 2008

of things learnt in first year : revisited

i wrote this way back in first year...
and just as i was flipping through my MS one note pages, i saw it again...
i was trying to be funny writing this... and now i realize how true i was about this...




********************************************************************************************

(Although I "don’t" like to share the following tenets I've learnt in the first year at college, but due to some special requests to put this one also on my blog, I oblige….)


Few things i can tell for sure i learnt in college...


1. Ive learned that no matter how good a bandi is, how hard u try to b honest with her, befriend her... care for her, she’ll only contribute to your alcoholism.


2. Ive learned that no matter how much I care, some people(other than our good ol chicks) are just assholes.


3. Ive learned you should always leave loved ones with loving words. You may need to borrow money, n take treats.


4. Ive learned that sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you’re down will be the ones who do.(So kick ass when u hav time!)


5. Ive learned that you shouldnt compare yourself to others — they are more fucked up than you think.


6. I've learnt that no matter how hard I try I cant work-hard/study until am in serious trouble.(so I don take the trouble to even plan studies before exam season).


7. Ive learned to say, FUCK U ! if they can’t take a joke” in 6 languages.(N may b thats y they call me "THE FUCK MAN" lol..).


Sorry but thats the way I am. Cant help being cynical !!

*******************************************************************************************

1 comment:

Fictional Desi said...

lol
# 3 and #5 resonate with me best
#5 in particular because the more people i talk to the more i see we're all slightly neurotic, slightly messed up and its ok