Tuesday, August 26, 2008

its f***in 4:30 am and i feel tipsy!

I donno if am ever gonna blog this one…

Its dead past 3 am. Dead.
Not a single soul in the entire hostel corridor… its silent. Silence.
I just went to fill up my bottle with water. I realized that I never knew, Beethoven could ever be so scary… was it the empty corridor or may be the flickering tube light right in the aqua-guard pavement or may be the way the whole symphony was emanating from the aqua-guard machine. Scary.

It was just another paranoid evening again. A paranoid evening.
3 movies back to back. No studies. No database, no algorithms, neither microelectronics. 3 movies back to back. 3.

Lucky number slevin.
Boat-trip.
A requiem for a dream.

A requiem for a dream. Did I fell in love with Jenifer Connelly all over again? (why do they have to shed their clothes so much in Hollywood?... Nude. Nudity.)
Requiem for a dream was sad.
It was about addiction and how it destroys the dreams of the four protagonists in the movie.

Am I addicted?
Smoking? Cigarettes?
Alcohol? Vodka?
Music? Metal?
Movie? Good?

nope.

Am I little jerked right now. Lol. Jerked!
Do I need a smoke? May be, but I haven't got any. I never do. I never buy one.

Hey! Its 4 now.
I need to sleep. Sleep.

Sleep isn't what I need. I need more. its all craving sometimes.
Why don’t I have a girlfriend?
And why is silky so elusive sometimes and so "more than friendly" the other?
And why is she so beautiful?
And why am I not able to study? Fuck! I watched 3 movies today. 3 movies. 6 and half hours.

I wanna get out of college soon. It sucks. It sucks bad. And I hate people. I love my friends. Friends. My fraternity of friends. And I hate people. All of them. And I like being alone. No one. Solipsism.
Sneering ass holes, and their silly jokes… their carefree postures and the utter neglect.
All that shimmers this moment is sure meant to fade away… so soon…

And I watched 3 movies today.
3 movies back to back. No studies. No database, no algorithms, neither microelectronics. 3 movies back to back. 3.

Lucky number slevin.
Boat-trip.
A requiem for a dream.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi ,

I was reading ur blog posts and found some of them to be very good.. u write well.. Why don't you popularize it more.. ur posts on ur blog ‘seriously! are u joking???’ took my particular attention as some of them are interesting topics of mine too;

BTW I help out some ex-IIMA guys who with another batch mate run www.rambhai.com where you can post links to your most loved blog-posts. Rambhai was the chaiwala at IIMA and it is a site where users can themselves share links to blog posts etc and other can find and vote on them. The best make it to the homepage!

This way you can reach out to rambhai readers some of whom could become your ardent fans.. who knows.. :)

Cheers,

Chronicler said...

i loved requim for a dream too... although i was all sad and broody by the end of it... you feeling the same yet again... i guess its always better if at times we'd just stop thinking for once... i tell you it does work... i've been more than happy with my life for quite sometime now
ps: liked your moaning myrtle story on water shortage on the idce site...:)

ABHi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ABHi said...

@swayam
thanx if u liked it... but monaing mrytle- no water at hostel story- i personally think that i wrote shit... lol

and nope me not that sad. lol. was just getting bit tipsy (as the title of entry says...) ...and "broody" at 4:30 am...

thanx anyways :)

Unknown said...

somehow reading what other people have to say abt life opens my mind to the obvious i wished to ignore.
beethovan's symphony being soothing and scary to downright irritating...situations change perceptions.
it's past midnight, a fortnight from exams and i watched 2 movies back to back. 2.

ABHi said...

lol.

2 movies.2. ???
cool!
btw mid sems are from 15th na... more than fortnight left... enjoy!

Aanchal said...

u r tagged!!

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

nice post.. i think these three movies can b watched at tandem but in reverse order..

ABHi said...

@scribblers inc
definitely not on mushrooms... they arent in abundance in India, moreover that too in a place like bawana in Delhi...!!!

abt "circular thing" in literature... i got no clue... me no writer of sorts...