Monday, April 27, 2009

Tag

So here goes the tag, Swayam has tagged me on...
1. What does my user name mean?
Right now. Short and sweet for Abhishek.

2. Elaborate on your user photo..
Thats me, without Nigam and Ankit (croped the pic), from our Jaipur Trip pics.

3. How many comments do you have?
Count em... Not many...  i donno... i don care.

4. Whats your current relationship status?
Gimme more   :P

5. What exactly are you wearing right now?
Pajamas and tee

6. What is your current problem?
Internship. Finding a good intership/training for the summer holidays.

7. Who do you love the most?
who else?.....  My laptop!  :P

8. What makes you most happy?
Being with freinds.

9. Are you musically defined?
Flows in my veins. Moody on the genre... from metal to melody... nythin works dependin on the mood..

10. What would you do if you woke up one morning and discovered you were on cocaine?
Did i Fuck? they say its heavenly to fornicate on cocaine!  rofl! :P

11.If you could go back in time and change some thing what would it be?
Donno... neve thought bout changin nythin... life's good.

12. If you must be an animal for a day, what would you be?
Eagle. Mighty, the ruler. Will fly nywhere...

13. Ever had a near death experience?
lol many! many many! 
last time nigam save me from getting crushed by the bus.. before that i nearly fell from the steps at hostel... before that the bathroom incident... lol
My life's in moral peril... Help me!

14. Name an obvious quality you have?
"Machana" - barua calls that my forte. Screwing favourable situations. Messing. Teasing.

15. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
Nymphetamine

16. Are you happy today?
yup I am. But unsatisfied. 

17. Who will cut and paste this first?
dunno

18. Name someone with the same birthday as yours
:P i dont care. My birthday is ma birthday.

19. Do you have a secret crush on someone?
yup. 

20. Do you have a garbage disposal in your kitchen sink?
yup.

21. have you ever been in a fight?
yes i have... All kinds of fights. fist fights. Verbal. But that was school days... i don remember being in any fights in college, verbal or otherwise.

22. have you ever sung infront of a large audience?
lol... neve

23. Whats the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
OO   lol.... he he.... mmm,,, serious! intelligence, poise. 

24. Say something totally random about yourself?
Am gonna make my inner soul proud. I love my freinds. Am helpful. Sometimes mean. Light hearted... and love pjs. 

25. Has anyone said you looked like a celebrity?
yes they have... i remember someone told me ki am similar to farookh shaikh... rofl!
that was like... who?

26. Are you comfortable with your height?
yep. 

27. What is the most romantic thing somebody's done for you?
kissed me. 

28. What are your favourite smells?
Burberry brut, 
thierry mugler. Au fresh, Versace. (lol I have both of em!!!)

29. What's something that totally annoys you?
two faced people.. Plastics! fuck plastics!

30. What's something you really like?
Vela with freinds... 

31. Do you give random hugs and kisses?
:P nope. not so physical in expressing my emotions.

32. What's the latest you have ever stayed up? 
Now thats my forte... have stayed up all night... that too like zillion times

33. have you ever been rushed into the emergency room?
Nopes.

34. Whom would you tag?
Nigam

No comments: