Friday, April 3, 2009

VELA blog.





been long sice i wrote anything... just having this itch to write.
(aah... may be i should bath a lil more frequently)

I:  so here it goes...
ME: goes what?... you havent contemplated yet...!!!
I: mmm.. lets write bout life.
Me: life what?
I: Yehi! normal... how life is going... and what heppened this week stuff...
Me: Ab ye bakwas hi karni thee to blog ka kya matlab... it has to be meaningful yaar!
I: chal! chal! rondu ab kuch meaningful likhega... lol....

I & ME:

***************************************************************************

Life has been turning out real smooth. I have made peace with my results and my crap percentage... (which exactly means that i have convinced myself that am better than all the 80 percenters and the programmers and the DCE IT batch ppl and DCE ppl .. et al... ed infinitum). I have also been goin for a bit of pleasent sightseeing (Dates???...  who knows). Gaming is goin on just fine...Birthday treats with booze... Movie shows at night... music at CVR 207 blarin out loud.... No exams at sight... lifes good. i tell you, it is.

But that also reminds me of how life is also going to screw me in a few weeks from now...

NO padhai = End sem mein phat jayegi.
NO CAT padhai = MBA entrance mein phat jayegi.
NO Revision of old sems = Placements mein phat jayegi.

so... i must stop writing the blog and get down studying (of course after watching the movie GOODFELLAS... bahut dino se padi hui hai!)

TADA
:P



No comments: