Wednesday, October 14, 2009

nothin



sometimes life just sucks.
everyday you wake up... naah! this ones mine...

someday's I wake up thinkin nothing.. yeah well! nothing.. i just wake and dont think anything. and go about doing my chores. flowing with the flow. trying to please everybody and then getting screwed sometimes, in fact a lot of times.

then there are days when i wake up thinking am some sort of a crazy maniac army thing... with all discipline and honor and dignity and all the stupid blah that i think is inside me and try to do something good for myself... like fill up an army entrance form or may be complete my lab file myself rather than doing the usual copy paste routine. and then i find myself screwed in ways even more complicated.

and then there are days when am like completely down and feel i should not exist. and then it doesn even need a mention that i end up sleeping all day.

some days do turn out normal. i wake up and do usual stuff and then i keep doing usual stuff. yeah hav some fun... but thats just limited to spending time with frnds or in that dark room...
but thats that. life feels dull.

and then a night like tonight... i feel am tired of all the usual stuff that i keep waking up with... like thinking nothing or thinking am hero or may be thinking am looser... why cant i just wake up and and and... and wake up in new york with in a big mansion and chauffers and a billion dollar company to run and millions in my bank balance and may be a few beauties by my side???
ive heard that though infinitesimal there does exist a possibility that someone just wakes up in another place or planet in a passing second... some Einstein theory i donno much bout... it does say that... why doesn it happen with me???


P.S. am sleepy, i guess.. :P

3 comments:

TheBanyanTree said...

goodnight abhi....

Chronicler said...

wanting things out of the blue are u??

ABHi said...

@s :) sweet dreams sam

@sway :) kinda.. yeah!