Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The critique of pure awesome




(Sometimes i feel am * awesome* and then i criticize)

1) I hate people who don't manage their gastronomical business at home and contribute to the *gas tragedies* commonplace in packed metro coaches.

2)I hate *fit and fine* aunties with scant disregard for any queue who use their *women* status for usurping just anybody from their seats.

3)I hate the tangled wires of my mp3 player earphones. Every time i take em out they are like the biggest mystery.. whoa! who tangled the wires like that?

4)I hate my stupid laptop which takes full 4 minutes to start up.

5)I hate when am forced to bath every other day in this chilly winter.

6)And I absolutely hate it to wake up everyday and just be there… useless… helpless and plain boring...


3 comments:

Chronicler said...

many people would want to switch you chairs with ur 6th bullet... but then again grass on the other end is always greener..

Anonymous said...

Dang!Wish I were around that 23-28 phase.

ABHi said...

@old monk(y) : yeah! wish i was like 8-9 year old like you :P