Sunday, January 17, 2010

get a lil crazy



I have this thing do things over and over again... Not like some maniac psycho disease to repeat again and again.... But just to keep getting screwed. I just *refuse* to learn. :(

Its something like a small child who touches a hot rod and then gets to know that its hot and never touches again.... well my case is that i keep trying to pick that F8cked up rod again and again, how so burnt my hand get in the process.

Last 3 and half years of college and i know how trapped i am in situations of my own devise. Teachers pick on me. I enter a store and things keep falling. Lab equipments break the moment i touch em. Computers output random messages when i type...
There was once i typed something random (ok! it was some slang!)... just fiddling with the FTP and computer prompted
"child died" .... WTF?
And the other time when i repeated the same it even warned and i guess i shut down after displaying...
"You have violated some.... *blah*... this incident will be recorded and reported to administrator"
WTF again???
And then there was this condom incident that i wrote about in the blog a while back.

Such things... big and small... keep happening and like it never ends. And sometimes it get to sickening and like... very bad...

And then there are things that can certainly be avoided like.. things which SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED.... like the one.... * i cant talk about that incident *... but just for the glimpse i spent a lot on something... it was worthless... my 3 months of savings... gone!... and 6 months down the line i guess i have done it again...
I just loose reason. and i do things without thinking. I can still recall that i could have just waited for a minute and thought bout it and... and could have saved myself. But looser that i am i did it again.
Screw me!!! :X

***********************


Yeah am frustrated.. AAAARRRGHHHHHHHH!!!! :X :( :X :( :X :(


2 comments:

Chronicler said...

kyaa hua??

iago said...

you forgot that one time when you unplugged some wire in e zone and the burgular alarm started blaring :D :D

well.. thats your thing I guess... making it safe for others. You send a clear message.. :P