Sunday, December 16, 2007

THEORY 2

What gals wants???
(Now this piece of sh** comes straight outta experience )

Well here's my version of the theory that observes from a trend of things (to b precise a string of my failures at winning a girlfriend), about what girl's actually want from a guy.

So what I've found is that ,what a girl wants actually, in a nutshell is another 'girl'. Mmmmm… not actually a girl but a guy who is more of female than a male.

Females seek out guys with female characteristics. By female characteristics I mean those that are considered by our society to be more female than male emotionally, NOT PHYSICALLY.

Like they want a guy who listens(to all the mentally-challenged banalities they keep spouting), who is more caring(keeps caressing, no matter where, no matter when, MUCH TO "NYBODYS" ANNOYANCE), who understands them (who understands girls better than a girl???). AND its always to their advantage that the 'girlie' guy is foolish enough to respond to all their biddings , doing all the "AM HELPIN THE POOR GIRL" jobs…. Lol.

So here's what I conclude :
"NO MATTER WHAT! AM A GUY N PROUD TO BE ONE! N I WONT BE A GIRL FOR A GIRL!"


N hey… although I don give a damn abt what u think abt my theory, it would be interesting to know ur response, drop in a scrap if u feel like...

No comments: