Friday, February 1, 2008

love, friendship and me....

What is friendship???
A so called socially approved, morally correct relationship of symbiosis between two individuals having something common to share. But mind the word " symbiosis", in no ways has a selfless tag attached to it. In fact this symbiosis is just a guise for everyone's parasitism. You may argue that you will do anything for your friend, but alas! So do, all my so called friends say. Even I say so! But in the heart of my hearts they as well as I know its all fake, just a mockery of human emotion of being that caring angel. Consider a catch-22 situation and relate yourself to it you will defiantly find the answer that it was for yourself and yourself alone that you had cared for. And this is no baseless hypothesis am making, this is just the plain truth in what little experience* I had with all type of "friends". They all stab you, and if not stab they very much ignore or leave you when you find yourself in all the helluva misery or need company.

* ~(I would also like to share that I've studied in 6 schools in 5 cities from class 1-12 and nearly 2 years in college, making friends with all the types of people. From the fringe group of useless backbenchers, to the extroverted party animals, to bookworms, to a combination of all, to the "stick with nobody/everybody" mongrels.)

So am I not the friend to my friends???
Am I just another back-stabbing villain, as I myself had concluded??? lol (May be… a whole lot depends on the way you think…)
Rather than a friend I would like to be called a trustworthy symbiot. No more, no less. K lemme explain.

Mmm… well it was in the midst of last sem that I truly started to believe in what I have written above, and since then I've tried to follow this;
1. Am no friend to nobody. I stopped expecting things from people, specially from "friends".
2. And I don’t consider any enemies.( But provoke me and I will seek every heaven and hell to hurt you a badly as I can.)
3. Those who ignore me, I simply stop being with them.
4.Seeking a win- win situation for all, I follow pure symbiosis with the philosophy that doing good gets you good (lol. See justin timberlake's what goes around comes around - video, for more).

Now that will make you think… yaar! this stupid misanthropic despot is not worth wasting any emotions, friendship least of all.
But trust me,
My symbiosis is pure!, help me and I will help you, love me and I love you back, no malice, no jokes!
And the added feature among all is that I don expect things from you, Just some goodwill that I can sense(not even a goodwill gesture).
But just don’t fuck with me. I can be emotionless.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey yaar, why such a sad view? i mean i am not a perfectionist in making friends (you can very well guess that from the number of people i communicate with in class) but, friends, i believe can be your real support system to survive life. and the best of friends are in schools. maybe you haven't been looking in right places or maybe you expect too much at an early state (and you can get pretty disappointed if you do that). obviously, i don't have any idea of your situation and this is a purely objective comment.

ABHi said...

may be i do start to expect a lot from friends... may be thats why i dont have friends...