Monday, December 1, 2008

Holidays again!

yep it has started all over again. The December hols...


Again more than a month long completely legal vellapanti has started. Watched quantum of solace last evening...
The evening left me 400 bucks lighter, but guess the fun, the ice creams, the pizza hut treat and something that was bigger than the whole evening, which i cant discuss here... made the do totally worth it...
;)


And my journey for a year long MBA prep has also started, i guess. Also joined CL yesterday. lol Its always feels great getting new books (CL package), the smell of fresh printed paper...


Hope ill be more regular on the blog, with of course something more purposeful than this post...


i sign off, with the words of the song playin on my laptop...

She calls me from the cold
Just when I was low, feeling short of stable
And all that she intends
And all she keeps inside, isn't on the label
She says she's ashamed
Can she take me for a while
And can I be a friend, we'll forget the past
But maybe I'm not able
And I break at the bend
We're here and now, but will we ever be again
'Cause I have found
All that shimmers in this world is sure to fade...
Away...again

(-Shimmer by Fuel)

8 comments:

Chronicler said...

mast lyrics there... hey what happened ;)... what made ur day...

PraT NiGaM said...

wow...lyrics nice...and as i comment your post..this song is 67% downloaded..yayee

TheGangVani said...

thats a gr8 song no doubt.. but whether the lyrics connect to your miss-deed of the evening is the thing to look out for..
PS.. doesn't the song sound better with the entry of the drum??..

Aastha said...

i guess u dint spend 400 bucks on a movie with a 'friend' so... out with the details! quick!!!

ABHi said...

@ nigam : try "falls on me" by fuel as well, thats also nice... i played it in jaipur as well... if you remember

ABHi said...

@Gangeyyo: ;) "miss" deed of the evenin??? lol kuch nahi tha!!!

ABHi said...

@ aastha: kuch nahi tha... kya yaar???

ABHi said...

@ all : plz try not to read between the lines... plz