Sunday, December 7, 2008

KISS ME.


Not exactly a real big fan of pop... mostly stickin to my metallic domains, but this one's just drivin me crazy... so very sweet... this one!
amazing song... and its been playin on the lappy since 5 o clock this evenin (now its close to 11)
and i cant get enough of it....
and btw if you haven't heard it... oh god! you are missin something.

kiss me!
(by Sixpence none the richer)

Kiss me out of the bearded barley
Nightly, beside the green, green grass
Swing, swing, swing the spinning step
You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress.

[Chorus:]
Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight
Lead me out on the moonlit floor
Lift your open hand
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance
Silver moon's sparkling
So kiss me

Kiss me down by the broken tree house
Swing me upon its hanging tire
Bring, bring, bring your flowered hat
We'll take the trail marked on your father's map

[Chorus (repeat)]





(should i dedicate this one to some one... i donno... ;) ??? )

12 comments:

iago said...

And thats why you have me reading your blog. Bush kissing rice..
by the way...the song is on download as i write this.

iago said...

dreamy...sugary...and I am choking already. chiclit... But kinda a nice too. Sweet song...and...I dedicate it to..(enough said!)

ABHi said...

i know whom! you are talkin bout....

;)

oh nigam! cmon yaar... bol de mere blog pe plz... aise to jaipur mein dinn bhar naam leta rehta tha...

Chronicler said...

my personal favorites... late discovery but better late than never as they say...

ABHi said...

@swayam: oh! pch! chal koi ni mere paas ek gaana hai jo pakka pakka tune nahi suna...

Huo Yuanjia - Jay chou
(chinese number from the movie fearless)

Try kar...
;)

Siddhant said...

@ nigam and abhishek
wooooooooooo. am i missing something here? :)

TheGangVani said...

read, downloaded, listened, picked up the guitar, simple chords, sang, comment...(much in the order..)
gr8 song..
:)

Unknown said...

i'd heard the song...the video was a first.
thinking abt it...guys move to smooth dreamy music for only one and one reason alone...hahah!!

ABHi said...

@ gangeyyo: told na! mast hai!

ABHi said...

@ gangeyyo: infact i would like to hear ur guitar someday... why don you hav it in hostel???

ABHi said...

@ shivani: cum on! ... :) plz don try n derive meanings out of my plain blog post.. lol

ABHi said...

@sidhant: ask nigam... he was the one dedicating the song to someone... he did not name...