Wednesday, December 3, 2008

IIM's here i come!!!

So finally after much bickering within and "without" my mind I have decided to join Career launcher. Guess it has already launched me in to the trajectory of IIM aspirants. Am writing this blog post I guess is the proof enough… lol


Well joining CL I guess was more of me following my esteemed friend fraternity footsteps…
(Yes!! All you nigam's, ap's, rashmee's, aastha's, aman's, kanika's…. Yup am blaming you all! :x)


There I was completely oblivious to everything (the IIM's), doin nothing. Hoping to get a nice placement… passing out from the Haloed portals of DCE in to the world unfathomed.

And then came this god forsaken recession, and the state of fear…

"No jobs! No jobs! Oh F***!, spare me one… where am I gonna go? What am I gonna do?"---- (hey nigam! Can you write a poem on this one???..... May be I did, chk out ur
blog comments.
)



And there came the cursed answer!... JOIN IIMS's.
I donno where it came from, but god knows it, overnight the whole 2K6/IT batch, in fact nearly all the who's who of my friend circle were preparing for a dekko at IIM's…. As if we gonna be having a tea party on the IIM A lawns right next year… ( I din wanna miss out!!!)

Not that I mind the prospect of getting in to the IIM's, moreover if preparing for IIM's is just bout reading more novels and solving puzzles and doing school level mathematics, it seems rather a cakewalk.
LOL, now forgive my bawdy irreverence but I hear preparing for the IIM's isn't a cakewalk. Minions like me have tried and perished in numbers uncountable.



Add to it the schedule in holidays that I follow…
( A sneak peek:
wake up at 1 PM. (yep! No exxxageration)
by 4 PM… getting fresh, newspaper, brunch et al.
4-6: religiously play Prince of Persia.
6-8: vella… I have no idea what I do in this period… (gayabb!!!)
8-10: some sort of shit, tryin to do things, novels, c++, CL package…
11-1:30: MOVIE TIME!!! (the one scheduled today: Hide and seek -robert de niro)
1:30 -4:00 AM: Blogs, net, orkut, facebook… more of POP...
)

I wonder if I am ever gonna pass college with this…. ( ;) )

In fact I think Holidays are just a big pain. Its rather good giving exams. At least you have a reason to wake up… exams are a pain as well but I guess I've more or less developed an understanding with that one.

Nothin more to spout!

GOD save me! GOD save IIM's! GOD save me in IIM's! ;)

2 comments:

PraT NiGaM said...

Right click...save. And God just saved you in IIM A...todu!!
I say..I hopped in the bandwagon..coz you were joining CL. AP,swati already did..and I was going to be the only one left .. Paying the money kinds seems loosing chestity or something. Now I am one of million rats finding an escape from this sinking "t-IT-anic"

Unknown said...

oh i'm looking forward to the tea party. sorta reminds me of the mad-hatter's tea party(refer:alice in wonderland)