Wednesday, July 30, 2008

just another day of vella...

Hey roaming around all alone could be fun, more than any time else I guess I found out today!And screaming on any useless scumbag could be… so relieving… can make you feel like in heaven!

I went for my laptop repair today at HP service centre.

Scene I

Am at the HP service centre after nearly 1 hour commute and 100 bucks light. All sweaty in noon sun, I enter the service center hall. Its AC finally and feels comfy. But its quite rush there… lots of people...

"Mam! I got this address from HP technical support and I got this problem number as issued by them. And I also called today morning confirming that ill be coming here today. So if you could please… fix my lappy…"

"is your laptop under warranty"

"no! but I told you about it and also when I registered for the complaint with HP"

"sorry sir! Then I cant help it! We only attend under warranty products"

"arre! I told you about this earlier na! even when I was registering the complaint! , why din you tell me then not to come?"

"sorry! I cant help you sir!"
(Now that set me on fire… I rarely get angry and screaming n al but this one got me… FUMING!)

"so you cant help me? Get me your manager? who is in-charge here?"

"you please sit there, ill call her in ten minutes! She is busy"(1. shitt! Again some lady- its hard to handle these ladies… you cant be in your straightforward screaming mode. 2. BUSY??? WHF??? You called me all the way from dwarka just to say "I cant help you" and now BUSY??? Does that mean am not busy...???... Of course am not busy, but that doesn matter...)

"hey! Am an idiot or what??? Coming all the way from dwarka to kirti nagar, shelling out 200 bucks (oops! 100 rs jyada) all for this…. "I cant attend" "you have to wait" , get me your madam!"
(ah that scared her, she raced to get her mam…)

Scene II

(gosh! And she is wearing this dark red lipstick and … and seemingly light-pink BLUSH too!!!... And is a stunner no doubt… what's this beauty doin in this silly service centre, I wonder???)

(plastic smile first)

"sir we cant help you!, its our policy sir, we cant attend products not under warranty"

"you can charge me extra!, moreover why didn’t you tell me this when I called earlier? In fact you people confirmed that I can come to get my lappy fixed..."

"I apologize sir, am really sorry for the inconvenience "
(oh! Even I felt sorry!... I mean pretty lady like her... and all sorry and apologetic… any stonehearted beast would melt…But this was my lappy at stake… I had to make a choice)

"oh! So u've opened this whole damned den to make people popat??? give me your name! (I wasn’t sure if asking her number would be appropriate) , ill make sure this doesn’t go unnoticed!"

"XYZ, but I surely cant help you in any case… sorry sir!"

"ok! Ill be help to you then… you may help people better after I complaint to whoever I can…"
So I bid her goodbye… leaving her red-faced, with about 15-20 people standing and staring in queue.

Its rare that you get to rant your frustrations out at such beautiful thingies… (even feels bad) lol… but guess it wasn’t just me being the jerk… they had done their bit… calling me all the way from home just to tell me that they cant attend… so I did what am good at...

5 comments:

Trinaa said...

hahahahaha.. is ur 'lappy' fine now?

Aathira Nair said...

Bad lady, Good lady, Beautiful lady.. what sot of a service centre is it if it wont repair laptops which are not under warranty.

What do you do with them once the warranty is over, throw them out into the garbage van!

Chronicler said...

go ahead... be rude... it only satisfies the satan in you... and seriously what kinda service centre was that...
ps: bringing in more traffic i see ;)

ABHi said...

@ all
actually the laptop isnt "kharab"... just that it wont read my DVD's..
kinda amnesia thing... long term sored memory loss...

ABHi said...

@aathira
madam ji! garib aadmi hun mai... aur sirf ek saal ek mahina hua hai laptop ka..
lol
ill die of hunger (deficiency of pocket money) if i buy another lappy...

and HP service centre (kirti nagar- new delhi) sucks! so never buy genuine HP printer cartridges!!!